Video: Big Brother Amplified - The Journey!

Allow me to take you down memory lane - all the twists and turns of Big Brother Amplified...Guys, I actually cried when I watched this...stru!



WHO WILL WALK AWAY WITH THE ULTIMATE PRIZE of US$200 000 on SUNDAY? I read in the Swazi Observer that the finale will be screened LIVE at Shebas Rock Spur...where? hhay mani! @ the Spur sase Gables ...yah eSpur! Thanks MultiChoice Swaziland for this...Bigup yourselves! So, it's from 7pm to 9pm peeps! If you can't make it to Spur, simply tune in to DStv Channel 198 n' chill on your couch!

May the BEST woman or man OR man & woman OR woman & woman OR man & man WIN *whew!* Okay whatever! may the BEST HOUSEMATES WIN!

For more Amplified action check: http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/

Comments

  1. Hеу there are usіng Wοrdpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm tгyіng
    to get staгted anԁ cгeate mу οwn.

    Dо you need any codіng expertise to make уour own blog?
    Any help wοulԁ be really appгeciatеd!


    Ηere is my ωebsitе :: buccket truck
    My web page ; buccket truck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment