Event: Something Pink Dinner & Fashion Show in Pictures

The Something Pink Dinner & Fashion Show was held at Mantenga on Saturday. Our guy, Mthoba brought  the following pictures:

ALL THE FASHION




I WANT this dress
i













ETHNICITY


PLUS SIZE FASHION







ALL THE CROWNING GLORY (FASCINATORS)









ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT

Drama (Looks dangerous - Do Not try this @ home plsss)

Sandziso
Plus Landokuhle
= Sandziso & Lando

THE GUESTS

Lando chilling with a friend (I want that blazer!)

The SD Breast Cancer Awareness Team



House on Fire's Jiggs Thorne flanked by gorgeous ladies

Thank you Sasha (centre) for such a fabulous event and the designers







Comments

  1. woooooooooooowwwww!!!! Voe your fascinators are FASCINATING!!!!!!! I love them!!! Can i please be invited to an event that will require serious dressup, i wanna do one of those dressess and a fascinator!!! :) :) (Maprude)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love them too...I actually want all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies, will do!!! Im having my launch in November..you can email me voesmook@hotmail.com or call +268 76606587....mwah!!!
    voe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment