Nigerian Dignitaries Host BBAmplified Finalists

I swear, I'm not saying a word on Big Brother Amplified after this...Oh! Luclay's party is coming up so...let me not say this yet. Well, I happened to be one of the few people that were invited to the Nigerian Embassy where Karen, Vina, Wendall, Luclay and Lomwe paid a courtesy call.

The function was absolutely amazing and the Moet, Blue Label etc were flowing. It was a dignified event, which was attended by high profile Nigerian dignitaries based in South Africa as well as Karen and Wendall's moms. The Housemates were handed Mont Blanc gifts and to say they love Luclay would be an understatement, the guys were literally all over the petit South African - Luclay is small yoooo!

Let's see who was there:

Vina and Karen pose with the Nigerian dignitaries

The lady on Luclay's right is his girlfriend...beautiful girl




Words of advice from the big guy

HEY! WHAT'S WITH LOMWE N' THE LADIES?

With Chioma-pp

with Gucci


WENDALL WAS EQUALLY SWEET



I asked him how he would deal with his sudden shot up in value. I meantioned that he's a VIRGIN, a PILOT and now a Millionnaire (in our Currency) like...how's he going to deal with this. Well, he laughed and just clung on to my neck (as you can see) Oh! he said he would look into going into the Real Estate with his winnings! Tata Nibbles!


THEN I FINALLY MET KAREN

Tltltltltl...I really don't know what happened here...were we getting bored of each other already?

Finally awake...Well, Karen told me that she would just maintain being real and insisted that she was still in shock at winning the big fat US$200 000. Guys, Karen is such a nice girl shem! Love her love her!
 Thanks so much to the Nigerian Consulate for the warm treatment and the beautiful evening. It was interesting to experience of the contagious Nigerian culture.

Pics: SereNgeti & Lin

Comments