Pictures: Zanele Mbokazi & Bishop Mpendulo's Wedding

I know you've been dying to see the rest of the photos of Bishop Mpendulo Nkambule and Zanele Mbokazi's wedding. The theme was Victorian so, it was power suits, lace, gloves, top hats & feathers all the way. So, there you go...this is a very busy weekend in Swaziland so I won't even waste your time:

The bridal party looked regal at the reception





Our very own Deputy Prime Minister, Themba Masuku was also there with his Mrs

Sports & Culture Minister Hlobisile Ndlovu was there with her husband Pastor Fidelis looking smashing in that outfit and we love that touch of cerise *nicely done*
Matsapha Town Board CEO Gciniwe "Ginny" Fakudze  understood the Victorian theme to the tee... two thumbs up for those Zanotti Giuseppe's and the lace umbrella. She's with Sipho "Big Fish" Makhabane.

Pastor Chaliyumba and his wife...she's quite the beauty this one huh? is that an iPad? *smh*

Pastor Justice and his wife went for black and white mhmmmm...love the blazer mfundisi!

Apostle Kasaro and his wife wouldn't miss this one as well. Did you see the hands? How cute is that? *sob sob* Eish! love does that to me!

It's okay...go back and check the other couples...#UmJusSayin'!

Chief Napoleon...Eish I'm not sure if this is right but he should have some Swazi name that I don't know. I just call him Naps actually LOL! He is seen here with his trend-lover wife Sibongile Ginindza...ehmm! I love the hat and I want those aviators

Ntsika Fakudze and the gents

Remember these guys...Twins with a Mission or a Vision...Eish I'm so bad at these things....yep! one of them (don't ask me which one) was a groomsmen. They are chilling with Lindelani Mkhize aka "Nami I want to siiiiing gooospel (have u heard that advert?)

Hhawu sukan'madoda! Ginny with Ncamie Mazibuko
Take a closer look at the detail..lace all the way baybe!

Yabona these hats...hats off struu! POWER! I need to meet the designer. Oh! and the gold shoes *thumbs up*

The bridal party makes a dramatic exit...tjooo! (see the twin)

How cute are the lil ones bantu!

*Whew* I know, I know...people go all out for functions these days and I love it! Like I said, Swaziland is abuzz this weekend. The Reed Dance, International Trade Fair, Bikers Party and all that jazz so, please look out for our cameras...snap snap snap is what I'll be doing this weekend! Oh! and I'm invited to a high profile reception at the Royal Villas.

I mean, the couple got married in Las Vegas darlings so you can sort of make out the kind of do this will be. Eish! outfit drama but all I can say is I'm going the simplicity route.
I'll just be looking out for all the divas that just always REPRESENT! *watch this space*

Cheers! Enjoy your weekend!

Photos: All courtesy of a good somebody we love *wink*

Comments

  1. Wow zanele nd bishop..lookd vry hot...ppl um mad abwt the blue theme..gosh MAY GOD BLESS yal in everyway...thank yew* i wish ta c yal in reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nice niceeeeeeeee3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sis Za m really taken with this colour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment