Style Focus: The Talented Lando Kuhle


It's rare to find a beautiful, talented and style savvy young woman who looks great in blonde, red, orange, black and even gold hair. I'm talking about the amazing Landokuhle Dlamini, affectionately known as Lando.  Apart from her striking looks, she's a talented songstress - the First lady of Swazi Boy Entertainment, a Marketing graduate and simply a nice girl! *wink* Thank God for Facebook I finally got hold of her fine self and this is what went down:

Tell us about your style:

Ma style is n eclectic mix of bright bursts of colour,futuristic,edgy,over-the-top yet very feminine look. Ma style is inspired by my persona-i am bubbly, sociable, a laughter junkie and an extrovert. Hence ma luv 4 bright colours is a true reflection of ma innermost self.                                             
                                                       
What items would you never leave home without?

My phone, i-pod (I luv cee-lo green), passport(am an impulsive adventurer), pink blush and lip colour - ma oranges n pinks.

Who would you say is your Style icon?

I dont have one specific one but can list a few; ma sister(4 dat lady primi luk), ma fashionista friend in d UK,Tiwi (wow! I gotta meet her)

What do you think of Style in SD? 

It's growing though at a slow pace. I say dis in reference to street style but our designers really know their business n' they are top notch. We have Chenx, ETC, Madame Voe and Gone Rural making out of this world outfits. With these guys in the forefront, the future of fashion in SD is in good hands.

What's the one thing people probably don't know about you?

Most people know that I am a nice n' cheerful person but a few know that I have can be sensitive n' short-tempered when provoked.















Okay! tell us about the hair...you probably the most daring person I've ever known?

The hair is just a passing phase am undergoin. I jst want to try out bizzare and out of the ordinary colours so that when I'm 40, I look back n' say "thoz were sum gud old darin days" n' most importntly, I am a musician n' a marketer, so ma hair shud set me apart in the field I'm in. I should be recognisable and uphold a certain image - just like my style, ma hair should also form part of ma image in order to create brand recognition/preference.

CHECK OUT LANDO'S DAZZLIN' HAIR-DOS












Wowza! this young lady knows exactly what she's made of and what I loved the most about her is that she has a clear vision and she's definitely going for it.
Then she runs off in these cute, super HOT ADIDAS...Enuff said!

Remember her as part of the Cheese Girls group, which rocked the whole of South Africa? Well, watch this space, Lando is working on an even bigger and better project that will sweep us all off our Swazi feet! LOL!

Comments

  1. Lando making waves, I wish a lot more people could take a page out of your book. Beautifully written piece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...Lando's really an amazing gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing young lady with a beautiful heart, no doubt she is a force to be reckon with

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment