Just Nje: Who Wore What, Where?

Amanda Dupont tweeted this photo of herself walking the streets of New York City...she's such a beauty - just had to share this.



Ohhh! I couldn't help drooling over Tiwonge's dress and those heels when she sent us this pic of her at a party in London. Stunning colours! *Moment of silence for those heels...I'm dying here!*

Ooh la la....that head piece just completes the ensemble! I want that dress *screaming*

THE UNIVERSITY OF JOBURG PEEPS

Mzamo's top is just the future. Love the way she coordinated her outfit...those bangles *faints* Just too naaice!

Gale was Miss All Black Errthang...her pumps *mhmm two thumbs up*

I could swear Vuyo had a function to attend...well, just lectures but there's no doubt he selected his outfit carefully. *love the combination*

We all know the turban trend is IN, IN, IN and Zinhle did justice to it by pairing it with her  chirpy outfit! *naaaice*

Philix (centre) strikes a pose with her girls - How hot are all these outfits? Tjooo!

ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR @ THE SOWETO FESTIVAL EXPO
While in Soweto, I also took a short left to visit the Organic Root Stimulator crew at the Soweto Expo in Nasrec just to see what they were up to. While there, I found out that the were treating visitors to free hair-dos, scalp analysis & treatment and handing out product samples - how cool is that?. I was so sad that I was literally rushing through, otherwise I would have definitely sat around for a free makeover...why not?

Anyway, I managed to steal the following shots off their hectic, super busy day:

All waiting in line for their turn on the seats

One of the Educator's Lindelwa takes visitors through some of the products. She told me about a whole new range of weave treatment products...cool!

The guys had no quiet moment...their stand was buzzing

That's just how gorgeous the set up was.

Is that cling wrap? yep it is...part of the treatment. Apparently it helps moisturise the scalp...or something like that.

Ready to face the world after getting a clean shave

Martin had the ladies eating off the palm of his hand as he took them through the science behind scalp analysis and treatment. I had fun with these great people - time well spent! Oh! my friend Val and I also got goodie bags *BIG grin*

DO YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED HERE AS WELL? EMAIL YOUR PHOTOS TO SWAZIDIVAS@YAHOO.COM OR SEND IT TO US ON TWITTER @SWAZISTYLESCENE




Special thanks to VeeTow for the great job *wink*

Comments