Style Focus: Anele 'Anelsim' Shabangu

When you're HOT, you're HOT! (Nawushisa Uyashisa NGCI! tltltl)
She's HOT, she's SEXY and with the brains and a good heart to match that. This 26 year old diva has managed to win the hearts of many young equally fly Swazi girls who have the hots of beautiful things. Anele Shabangu is the proud owner of Anelsim Boutique at the Mbabane New Mall and has kept it alive for almost four years now. 

THE NEW MAN IN HER LIFE
She shows us her lil'munchkin....he's now 6 months old
The last time I saw Anele, she was larger than life itself LOL as she was heavy with child and the next thing, I see her Twitter avatar and I'm like, it's just been six months and the woman is back in shape, how did she do it?



Well, she attributes her hot body to good genes as her mother is also one hot mama. "I'm back to my minis. After the baby, I lost 10kg in six weeks . I don't do gym and to be honest with you I haven't even been following a healthy diet lately," she brags as I *side eye* her on BBM tltltltl.


WHEN SHE'S JUST CHILLING



So I quickly changed the subject and asked Anele about what she recommends for the Spring/Summer season. "You won't go wrong with the Mozambican colourful beach pants, a small vest and flops on a weekend. 
For work, grab the Kim Kardashian pencil dress with colourful killer heels," she advised. 



THE CORPORATE VERSION



With her baby sister...in their Kim Kardashian inspired  outfits.

THIS IS HOW SHE ROLLS
In her Mini Cooper convertible

Her adrenaline rush makes her the perfect Biker Babe! *Two Thumbs up*


As we end our interview, I ask her about this season's must-haves as someone who is always shopping around for the latest trends:

Long summer dresses paired with flops, oversized bag & lovley big shades. Also don't be shy to do the colour blocking trend - it's really hot if you get it right. She maintains that her oldest style items are her mini skirts, shorts and vests, which she chooses to either dress up or down depending on the occasion! 



Anele promises her clients a range of exciting new clothes and shoes this season so, watch the space.

Comments