What's in The News?

Sihlangu in Ghana - Good Luck Boys!






MFan'Futhi Bhembe
 boys are taking a walk 
So, our boys Sihlangu Semnikati are in Ghana to battle it out with the Black Stars. I know people have been giving them bad vibes but hey! they are our boys man and let's wish them luck. *crossing fingers and toes*
Well, the Chairman of the Swaziland National Sports Council Menzi Dlamini just asked for a draw during this AFCON qualifier. So, let's do this boys!

With Taribo in the squad, he tweeted us earlier today that they were taking a walk ahead of the game. So, it was a rather relaxed day for them.
The joke of the trip must have been when they were shown their training facility (PITCH 1) and obviously this was a ploy to get them injured tltltltl so, at least they eventually secured Pitch 2.

PITCH 1
PITCH 2
Hahahaha! Thank God for Twitter!

Just taking a stroll! see you on the pitch tonight!

Swazi Sushi Queen? *side eye*


Kenny flanked by women at his club.


Okay okay! these are just a few stories that caught my attention this week. Where do I even start? Well, I suppose the story of Kenny Kunene aka Sushi King interested in a Swazi Sushi Queen is quite interesting. Hey, imagine me getting free access to Zar - I mean, kutawube sekungu ka sbali! But then again, I guess every guy who goes to the Reed Dance, comes out with fantasies of marrying a Swazi woman #UmJustSayin


King's Guest 'Robbed'


Is that a tattoo?...tjooo "get ur swag on!"
Moving along, this was my LOLEST moment. Who walks into someone's country with a truckload of cash...I mean really? Point of correction shem The Swazi Observer reported today that:
"POLICE have come out to clarify that visiting Equatorial Guinea Minister of Agriculture and Forestry Teadoro Nguema Obiang Mangue was robbed E2.9 million not E17.5 million as reported."
is this supposed to make us all feel better? Oh! and; "Police PRO Wendy Hleta further simplified that the E2.9 million was not in hard cash only but also involved goods."
Hhay bo! yini lelengaka beyiphetfwe? Anyway it's so sad that they had to rob the guy...that's so bad! But then again, why did he have so much "value" on him? It was just the Reed Dance after all!


You Are Invited!

So, is everybody ready for the National Dialogue 2011. September 14 and 15 - I will be there. I love the fact that special mention of the Media was made because it just kinda makes me feel important.
So, let's hope we'll finally hear those Facebook updates being aired in the appropriate forum. *wink* I love what I've been reading on some Facebook Groups, here's our chance!


"There are eight (8) links, namely; politicians, business, professionals and academia, labour and civil service, media, arts and culture, social issues and the youth and children’s link. Please indicate which link you wish to be registered under.  This will help us ensure that all links are well represented and are fairly balanced." Find your niche and get ready to start yada yada...hopefully we'll get some ching ching after this!


Brand New Ride for Mr. Swaziland


Okwakhe
Guys I'm so happy for Okwakhe and his team! A brand new car for the new Mr. Swaziland - I bet that hiked  the applications. So, after this Saturday, we will know who will be vying for this crown. If only my son was old enough *sigh*


Then, we will have to wait for December 3 for the finals. However, by then I will have told you the winner - I can see star quality from a mile. Did Okwakhe deliberately forget to tell us the make of the car that's up for grabs? mhmmm!









Swazi Observer is on Twitter & Facebook

There's no escaping the Social Networks bug and Swazi Observer hasn't been left behind. Wola YOU! But then, we Tweeple would appreciate if you'd start following us on Twitter...you can't just want to be followed and not follow anyone. We are following you @SwaziObserver and we're waiting for a FOLLOW BACK! #ThatsAll

Otherwise, we are enjoying the dialogue that's going on on Facebook tjeeer! people talk neh!

So, what are your thoughts? Leave your comment below and let's hear what news caught your attention this week!


Sources: www.observer.org.sz
www.times.co.sz

Comments

  1. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account
    helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Feel free to visit my web blog - free seo software

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment