Our Royal Diva Insists She Wasn't Among Sushi's Girls, After Misleading Swazi Observer Presentation! - Who Were Those Girls?


So today I woke up to two sets of bad news in Swaziland's biggest selling newspapers, The Swazi Observer and The Times. First I saw a picture of our diva posing with a friend and Kenny Kunene and I thought wola babe...but when I read the headline I was tempted to find out wassup. 

Well, Facebook has been abuzz since Saturday night after Kenny's reality show "So What?" where some Swazi girls were shown in the  Sushi King's hotel room. Ewu! I've been battling to get hold of the footage but unfortunately none of my friends recorded it. I hope ETV will soon consider changing the Saturday night time slot because it's just difficult to be in front of the TV at that time on a Saturday night.

So, I asked Mbally what was going on and she insisted that she would never do such a thing - for personal reasons. She added that she was still too angry to comment on the issue because she had had enough of the dirty stares for one day; "all because of a misleading presentation" she added.

Mbally said she had appeared on the reality show alongside everyone else who was at the Bikers party but not in the hotel room. Well, I just had to ask...doesn't hurt!

Eish I can imagine the feeling shame!

The late Thulani Matsebula (pic: Times of Swaziland)
Then it was the story of former Mr. Swaziland Thulani Matsebula's death. I didn't even know he was ill yet we were so tight at some point. He even called me "Ndzundzai" and my friends and i always referred to him as Mr. S -- I mean, the dude held the crown for about 10 years before the next contest so he deserved the title.
I hear he ended up being part of these committees, was it Border Adjustment or what? What does this committee do any way?
Well, for more on this story, his illness, the committee he served under etc, CLICK HERE.

All I can say is RIP Mkholo Lonsundvu netinyawo takhe!

Comments