Who is Judge on How We Should Live Our Lives?

Quote of the Day:


“Every once in a while you just have to decide to do something very crazy and very right…just to dare yourself to live. I don't mean doing something stupid and destructive --just something fun and good and beautiful.” ~Regina Doman





The Diva Says, LIVE IN FULL COLOUR!




WHICH IS THE RIGHT WAY TO LIVE??? WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD TO TELL US HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES?? WHO IS TAKING NOTE OF WHO DOES WHAT?? WHY MUST WE EXPLAIN OURSELVES TO PEOPLE THAT DO NOT BRING BREAD AND BUTTER TO OUR TABLES??? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE??? WHO IS THE JUDGE?? AND WHY? More questions than answers!!


DARING TO DARE

Lately I have been going through a rebellious patch and not apologetic of why I have been doing things the way I have.
I have been living for ME and nobody else; I have not been apologetic for finally finding HAPPINESS within me, what is so annoying is the way some people are always taking stock of what the next person is doing or achieving, or failing at!! When do the stock takers start living their own lives?

Why are people so screwed up and thriving on other people’s misery?? Society, Competitor’s, Haters, Journalists, The ones with Judgmental minds, the lifeless. What is wrong with everyone? Is your life so dull that u decide to lighten it up by screwing other people’s beautiful lives? Yes I will call a spade a spade.

WHY judge a person by their past when u also have a past that is rotten to the core? Why don’t people bring their own petty lives in order before they can start celebrating on another’s misery? Aren’t you the very people who brew gossip just to feel good about your wicked selves?
Aren’t you the very people who put on fake smiles and pretend to like the people whose lives u making a living hell on a daily basis?? Gosh we have so many hypocrites it’s revolting. Sweet babies Jesus have mercy on us, I pray.

What is this world coming to?? So many times I get so worked up I actually ask myself why all these judgmental people just don’t die and go to heaven already?? So that the movers and shakers can BREATHE a little easier seeing as they are a complete waste of space on earth. Somehow I now understand why the celebrities end up getting so much hate; I now understand why they end up venting on press statements, on social networks, on any medium that can just help them get the message across to the masses.

EVERYBODY is human and everybody is prone to make mistakes and once in a while be a bit into the deep because of something stupid they said or did, but SO WHAT?!! Why must those people be judged by flawed and imperfect human beings like them??

Come on people! Ofcourse people won't be happy that you making something of yourself! It’s only because you highlight their lack of progression in their very own lives… I am a true reflection of HAPPINESS personified, I live my life like it’s golden, I never limit myself to doing what my heart believes I can do…I draw strength from God, my family, my close network of friends, my haters (yes it’s true), these are the very people who push me until I cannot be pushed no more.

In life u gotta learn how to roll with the punches or else life will give you a WWE smack down or you will get the heaviest TKO of your life. As you advance yourself in life you should also acquire the skill to grow second skin.

NEVER under any circumstances allow yourself to be less of your FULL potential just because some people are intimidated by it. Let them sue you for being GREAT or let them envy you but never even stop to pay attention at what they are saying if you know those things will slow you down. Right this very moment I love where I am, I love every humbling lesson I have learnt on my journey, and every tear I have shed to get there.
Not only am I ten times better as a person but I am at my happiest and so at peace with myself. I am just a girl on a journey to GREATNESS, I will never settle for ordinary, however I will be Extra-ordinary and I deserve just that.

If I am going to get hate for loving myself so much, and seeking only the best for ME than keep throwing the hate coz that means I am on the right track, after all they say dogs bark at moving cars why I must worry myself about the lifeless!! Why??? Now I dare every DIVA and every DUDE reading this to apply my principle and watch as the universe unfolds a very beautiful and peaceful life for y’all… They say if u can’t beat ‘em join ‘em!! Now let’s go>>>> (GOOD-LUCK)

“Too many of us are going through life merely EXISTING rather than LIVING. Well, I’m here to tell you that you are here to live a life IN motion…not simply going THROUGH the motions! Getting stuck in a complacent, lukewarm place will literally hold you back from the amazing destiny God has for you.

The key to really living life to the fullest is spending less time in our HEADS and more time leading from our HEARTS. Anyone can live a normal, mundane life inside a comfortable box…but the biggest gifts of our lives are found OUTSIDE that box. After all, life’s most beautiful and memorable dances are found on the other side of the biggest chances. When an opportunity drops in your lap...TAKE IT! You'll regret the things you DON'T do a heck of a lot more than the things you DO! “

Who are we not to be GREAT anyway??? (Toss and turn question)

Same site, same time, Same Diva – {smiles for dayzzzzz}

Follow me on TWITTER:@Sunflower1309 

Comments