Pictures: The Sandton City New Extension & Zara VIP Launches

The moment I heard about the new Sandton extension and the fact that one of my favourite stores Zara would be part of it, I knew there would be trouble tltltl. Daddy and I have been debating about why I need to go shopping at Zara yet Zara will just always be there. Sadly, I can't answer that but all I know is that I just want to go to Zara *boo hoo*. Eish mara being a woman is something else and being one that's a liker like me is just torture honestly hehehe. Last night I actually had a dream about the Zara public opening  and the queues were so long then this other lady got to the yellow blazer I wanted first - it was the last one and it was my size - guess it's safe to say I had a NIGHTMARE *sigh*
Well, check out the following pictures of the VIP launch last night:

















Lord have mercy on all the women...these things are simply irresistible.
All Pics: Courtesy Sandton City Shopping Centre

So when do you think you will be visiting Sandton City?

Follow us on Twitter: @swazistylescene Find us on Facebook Swazi Style Scene and email us on swazidivas@yahoo.com.





Comments