Pictures: A Celebration of All Things African in New York City

Oh My God! I can't believe the festive season swallowed me up like this but hey, ke Dezember Bauss so blogging was quite a challenge. However, I'm honoured that you haven't lost faith in this blog and keep checking it out.
Well, I got hold of these fabulous pictures of the African party hosted by the African Group of Experts of the Third Committee at the United Nations. It's good to have friends in high places! *grin* The event was held at the Permanant Mission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to the United Nations in New York City early this month.

Swaziland's Lindy Mndebele poses with friends from Comoros, Zambia among others.



How gorgeous are these outfits!

Amira Fahmy chills with one of the African goddesses...she's absolutely stunning!

A fusion of culture

Lindy certainly went all out in her Afro inspired dress
It looks like everyone had a fabulous time here. I know what a mean party Nigerians host and one in New York City must have been the mother of all parties.

Comments