My New Year Resolutions Through Afro-Chic Fashion

I've been thinking hard about my new year resolutions and what I actually realised was that they never change...each year, I make the same resolutions or just tweak them a bit. So I thought perhaps this year I need to be more realistic and set myself achievable goals. As a lover of all things FASHION, I thought my not work my resolutions around this love. So, knowing that Vlisco or African fabrics are the IN thing this season, I decided to select some of my favourite designs from all over Africa and present my resolutions through them. Check it out!

1. TO ALWAYS STEP OUT IN STYLE

#DeathBy these ALDO wedges...they just set one apart from the masses 

 2. BREAK THE 'FASHION' RULES
Who ever said print on print was a NO NO? Well, sorry doll the rules have changed now. Actually, there are NO rules!
 3. GET MY GIRLY-GIRL SELF BACK

How stunning is this maxi dress? No more being Miss Jeans and leggings...let's bring on the dresses and them skirts! 

4. DOING IT ALL THE WAY...FRILLS N' ALL

Attention to detail means stepping it up a little and that's me right there...Imma step it up!
5. BE MORE BRAVE...GO BIG OR GO HOME


All that leg? WHY NOT? Go for it!

Printed pants with leopard print heels? Yebo yess...that's what I call DARING baybe!
That is just a summary of my resolutions for 2012, anything else shall fit into this BIG 5!

pics: www.minaevans.com

Comments