Pictures: The Awesome 50th Birthday Party with a Back To School Theme

I've always had a thing for parties, the only snag is that I don't get invited anymore and gatecrashing is just not my thing. Actually, I guess it's because I've shifted from being a guest at parties to being a host most of the time and I do throw the meanest parties tltltltl.

Well, this party caught my attention for more than one reason; it was a 50th birthday celebration for a phenomenal woman and the theme was "Back to School" so everyone was clad in school uniform, which made it extra special. However, like I said, I never get invited to these cool dos anymore but I have eyes and ears all over so, we were lucky that some of our Swazi Style fab friends were there and they came back with the following pictures.

Bahle abantwana bagezile: Thembie, Pheedia, Cebos and Fiks looked too cute. 


Prominent business woman Sylvia Mthethwa and friends even brought backpacks 

How cool is this picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Yelelelelelelelelelelele shaya DJ!


This was undoubtedly an awesome party and I really can't wait to get hold of more pictures.
Find us on Facebook Swazi Style Scene
Twitter: @swazistylescene
Email: swazidivas@yahoo.com 
Venue: Mavuso Sports Centre

Comments