Happy Easters! What To Do in Swaziland

It's Easter weekend finally and as emagoduka head emakhaya they are probably thinking, "Oh Ehm Gee! What's there to do in Swaziland for all these days?". Well, I've got news for you, come Monday you'll be hoping for the weekend to begin because the entertainment line up is simply insane this weekend. These are just some of the events taking place this weekend:

THURSDAY 5 APRIL



SATURDAY 7 APRIL (my birthday *blushing*)


 SUNDAY 8 APRIL


The least said about the wrath of drink-driving in Swaziland the better. So please please please drive cautiously and do invest in a sober driver if you want to enjoy your weekend FULLY! As for me...my birthday festivities begin NOW! You should check out my Birthday Gifts List under MY DIARY before you log out!

Find us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter @swazistylesecne or email us swazidivas@yahoo.com

Comments