Hot News: Mbongeni Mbingo Drops Times for Observer

Yes, let me confirm this albeit belatedly; I have left the Times of SD. I leave on good terms, and with a heavy heart. But I am excited.

When Bingo Tweeted the news that he had resigned from The Times of Swaziland after years decades of service, theTwitter streets obviously went abuzz. The fact that he was at the helm of the newspaper as Managing Editor and that he was joining his former newspaper's biggest competitor made it even BIGGER news. I'm still thinking  I'll be hearing people saying "Bingo waka Observer" sounds so wrong. Well, to the Times of SD old school, he'll always be Mphatsis!

Mbongeni Mbingo

I have an exciting challenge ahead of me. Its one I take with both hands. I give praise to the most high for this.

Watch this sppace for some of the reactions to Mbongeni's resignation:

We wish all of God's blessings Mphatsis...go get 'em!
Follow us on Twitter @swazistylescene, Find our Page on Facebook, Email swazidivas@yahoo.com or leave your message below.

Comments