EDITOR'S NOTE: How I Found Myself Entangled in The Hlobie/Fidelis Saga

Yes! It made front page news
The social media networks have been going crazy since that Sunday after a story was published in Sunday World and Sunday Sun about how the Minister for Youth, Hlobisile Ndlovu was "caught cheating" at the OR Tambo VIP lounge by her pastor husband.
Her argument was "What's wrong with sitting with a man in the VIP lounge?" ...beats me too!

Well, what got people more excited was the fact that after the Sunday World reporter informed her that the pastor was 'hurting', she advised him to take Panado with lots and lots of water. I was in stitches when I read that part too and even more after I learned that the pastor was hurting because he had assaulted the minister at the VIP lounge (as reported in The Swazi Observer on Monday 17 September). So people assault others and then they start hurting and expect to get sympathy - I don't think so!

It is for this reason that I felt justified to donate my 2cents worth on the matter using MY Twitter handle @Elleenen and just share exactly how I feel about the whole saga considering that the minister also happens to be a good friend of mine. Wuuu I should have known better! Next thing I knew, my phone woudn't stop ringing as my Tweets had just made headlines in one national newspaper in Swaziland. Mmmkaay! really? Mind you it was Heritage Day holiday in South Africa.
The article *sigh*
I really wonder how celebrities and politicians cope honestly. The way I was so scared to even step out onto the door step feeling as if everyone would be able to tell that I was the loud Twitter basher LOL...well, at least I only bash on Twitter though. That's just Twitter for you, you say what you gotta say and that's it! So, I had a lot of "What will you say when they get back together?" "Talababili atingenwa!" My response was simple...I'll Tweet to that too!
Meanwhile, if the Minister's Facebook profile and Twitter handle are anything to go by, then it's clear that she's graduated at this, as she has been engaging with friends and family with ease on the matter and beyond after headlining newspapers all week. I on the other hand am still trying to make my way out from the hole I dug myself into yesterday tltltltl

After reading the detailed account of the events leading to that fateful Monday at the OR Tambo State Protocol lounge, everything makes sense and for now, let's all just take a Panado and allow the couple to sort out their differences.

It looks like the young people have embraced technology to another level in telling their minister's story in not so many words.
My take, the minister really put this pain killer on the map and she surely deserves to be rewarded for this! Lol! *calls Panado Headquarters*

Follow us on Twitter @swazistylescene, Find us on Facebook, Email us lindiwe@swazistylescene.com or swazidivas@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. Talababili atingenwa. That much I agree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment