STYLE FOCUS: A Sneak Peek into Gciniwe Fakudze's Shoe Cabinet

Just the other day, a male friend was bragging about how he's got shoes for "daaaaaaaays" but he also added that what he knows for sure is that women are obsessed with shoes. "You guys can buy the same shoe in three different colours," he dissed.

Well, I can't say he was wrong or right on this one. I'll choose to sit on the fence and allow you to take in the fabulosity that is Matsapha Town Board CEO, Ginny's shoe cabinet. So, for the past two weeks Gciniwe has been treating her friends on Facebook and BBM to her utmost passion - shoes! She decided that she would post a picture of the pair she wore to work for a week. OMG! those little feet dorn some really serious shoes I tell you. So much that we cried for more and she obliged and posted some more...so, just because I love you guys, I thought I should share:

My personal favourites

 





 

All these shoes were made for walking...believe it or not, and oh Ginny you certainly rock them.

Follow Ginny on Twitter @diva_gciniwe & CLICK HERE to read our previous feature on Ginny
***
Follow us on Twitter @swazistylescene, Find us on Facebook, Email us on swazidivas@yahoo.com or lindiwe@swazistylescene.com or drop us a comment below. We want to hear from you!

Comments