Mr Swaziland 2014: The debonair Bonelelwe Makhanya!


It is annoyingly embarrassing that we haven't said anything about our gorgeous Mr Swaziland 2014. Mr Swaziland 2014, Bonelelwe Bonnie Makhanya is tall, dark and handsome, as cliche as that may sound. He is all that and more and it's okay to drool ladies, he's worth all that!

But, that's because we were waiting for him to settle down and now that the dust has settled, we decided to bring you the following pictures.



The crowning

At SBIS with the talented Lindz the DJ

In a recent Q&A titled 21 Questions, where he encouraged Swazis to send him questions on Facebook and Twitter, this is what he had to say:

Question: Who is Bonelelwe Makhanya?

Answer: Firstly I AM Mr Swaziland. I am confident, cosmetic, energetic,loving, caring and I believe what people say about me is who I portray myself to them. I am also a motivational speaker and a straight talker. Most people do not know that I am also a basketball player, yes, I play for Mbabane Raptors and I am a sworn follower of Miami Heats. I am also a religious person. What else? I do not watch a lot of TV but instead I buy most of my stuff online.

Question: How does it feel carrying the Mr Swaziland title that comes with so many responsibilities?

Answer: It is challenging being the youngest title holder of Mr Swaziland, there are so many expectations that come with it. But I am and will do my best not to disappoint

Question: How was the crowning moment?

Answer: It was amazing, At first I did not know how far I was going to get but after they called the first and the second prince, I knew the crown was mine .

Question: Do you have a girlfriend?

Answer: Lets just say I do not have one (Smiles)
*ladies, ladies!*

Question: When did it sink in that you were Mr Swaziland ?

Answer: A few weeks after the crowning I walked into MTN at eZulwini and everybody stopped talking when I stepped in. I knew straight away that my presence was now felt
.

"I am a normal guy that gets tempted like any other guy but I try my best to set a good example to the youth that look up to me. I am a guy with many talents and cooking is one of them," Mr Swaziland 2014.

This guy is literally a dream and we wish him all the best as he takes on such a challenging task. We are here if you need any help Bonnie!


Follow us on Twitter @swazistylescene Find us on Facebook or email us swazidivas@yahoo.com. We want to hear from you!




Comments